Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

December 21, 2012

Dear Gefen Families,

For my last blog post of the term, I asked some of the Gefen students to share their thoughts:

Maayan - We are studying how to use the dictionary. There are guide words in the dictionary. The first guide word is the first word on the page and the last guide word is the last word on the page.

Amanda M. - I like science because we do fun things. I like gym because it is really fun.

Nate - I liked learning about fractions.

Alyssa - I love gym, it's really fun. I love science because we do a lot of stuff like learning about weather and air. We do DEAR which stands for Drop Everything and Read. It's fun.

Justin - Math is fun. Money was my favorite because I liked adding money.

Talia - I like that math is kind of complicated. Right now we're learning how to tell time. Gym is fun. And in science we do cool experiments like when we made pinwheels.

Amanda S. - In math we're learning about time. I know the big hand shows the minutes and the little hand shows the hours.

Hana - I love telling time and gym.

Aiden - I like science. I like studying air. I like doing Mad Libs to practice parts of speech.

Wishing everyone a wonderful winter break and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Shabbat Shalom,

Hamorah Caren


No comments:

Post a Comment